With the International Immunotherapy meeting just behind us and #SITC2016 (or #SITC16, we’ll see which wins) looming, we are just at the beginning of the long grind of medical and bio-partnering conferences that characterizes the academic year. I’ll be attending a bunch of these (see below) and telling the Aleta Biotherapeutics story as we develop novel methods of targeting cellular therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. It’s a compelling story we think and we are happy to discuss it, just give a shout to Paul or Roy: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a partial conference list:
- Society for the Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting (SITC); Bethesda, Nov 10-13
- American Society for Hematology Annual Meeting (ASH), SanDiego, Dec 3-6
- JP Morgan Healthcare (JPM), San Francisco, Jan 9-12, 2017
- World Adoptive T-Cell Therapy Summit, Lisbon : Feb 6-7, 2017 —> Invited talk featuring Aleta cell therapy technology
- Sach’s IO Biopartnering, NYC, March 28, 2017 —> IO combinations session chair
- American Society for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (AACR), Washington: April 1-5, 2017 —-> Aleta cell therapy abstract submitted
As always I’ll be live tweeting every conference @PDRennert.
To discuss Aleta and other projects of interest just get in touch. We are looking forward to a highly productive conference cycle. Cheers – Paul