We drive successful biotech development.
We engage with our clients in academic technology transfer, start-up creation and financing, corporate in-licensing, due diligence, competitive intelligence, program development and execution, outsourcing and vendor selection, out-licensing, defining critical transition stages and milestones and nurturing partnerships and transactions.
Strategic Analysis and Due Diligence
- We create strategic asset development plans to support funding and investment.
- We create and review business plans and investment strategies to identify high value opportunities.
- We identify and create action plans for red flag issues and gaps that impact financing, successful corporate development and investment.
- We rigorously assess investment opportunities by performing due diligence from seed to S1 – start-up to IPO. We have performed hundreds of diligence reviews, for pharma, for biotech, for VC funds, for public/private, crossover, hedge and mutual funds.
- We advise biotech ETF managers on the companies in their portfolios.
Start-up and New Company Development
- We build research proposals and business plans, including work plans, milestones, resourcing, success metrics, timelines, valuation and potential exit lanes.
- We articulate and act on funding strategies, including grant writing, foundation funding, expert representation at investment meetings, interface with investment communities, private placement, family office and direct Venture Capital engagement.
- We provide acting C-suite leadership for corporate launches.
- We have helped dozens of companies successfully launch.